Saturday, March 01, 2008

Dia 3

How to leave me a voicemail FORFREE: if you are in the US dial 1-888-579-0208, then follow the prompts.
Enter my account number: 3101356387…leave your message
I’m so glad that I figured out the phone card situation. Since my family and I worked out talking over the internet, not having the internet was a big problem for me, since I’m very big on the whole talking thing. It’s nice to talk in English and understand completely what people are saying. It was also wonderful to talk to them without having to travel to the internet café then realizing I forgot something in the house but not wanting to leave the laptop anywhere. I’m also wondering if suddenly I’m gonna start having to pay large amounts of money for using the internet there.
Sarah broke another record in the 100 free! Tonight is her last night swimming unless she makes NCAA cuts but regardless she has had such an amazing swimming career and im SOO PROUD of her!
Juaquin and I are going to meet up this afternoon and possibly go to Cerro San Cristobal, where you can see all of Santiago, I’m really excited to go and can’t wait to see the city from up there!

No comments: