Thursday, December 03, 2009

Mirando al pasado

So it's been about a year and a half since I embarked back home after my adventures in South America. Reading these posts makes me want to build a time machine and somehow experience it all over again. What is nice is that I actually kept up with the blog better than I thought I would, and I actually kept a digital journal version (with juicy private details the world never gets to know) on my computer so I can look back and refresh my memory of all that happened.

While I will not be able to travel for awhile I know I will have to return to South America someday to complete the journeys I was unable to the first time around. We're talking Iguazu Falls, Macchu Picchu, Torres del Paine (Tierra del Fuego), Salt Flats of Bolivia. These are places I definitely want to go to with someone, traveling alone was fun but these are things that need to be shared experienced. Additionally I desperately have to fight the urge to just fly to Australia to tour the country and crash on the couches of Jules, Kath, Laura, Jamie, and basically if you're an Aussie and I met you in Chile, expect me to invade your house at some point in the future.

This post is basically to waste time and re-set my mind before I finish writing my last assignment for the semester before finals start... uh-oh. Maybe someday I'll be able to take the time and fill in the blank spots I left here, most likely not but there's always hope...

No comments: